At our store, we accept all major debit cards, credit cards and payments made through PayPal. Payment must be made in full before shipment. Our products are personalized and hand-crafted according to your specific design and request. We will start production of your order upon confirmation of payment. In order to place a payment, simply click on either the “Proceed To Checkout” or the “PayPal Checkout” buttons on our website. You will be automatically directed to the selected payment-processing website, where you will have the option to pay with either your credit card or through PayPal.
If you wish to pay with your card, please use the “Proceed to Checkout” option on the shop page. You may pay using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express. In addition, you can use PayPal. There is no need to be a PayPal member in order to pay with credit card through PayPal. Please use the “Checkout With PayPal” option on the shopping cart page.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment. PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express), Debit Card or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
- After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website
- You can sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one
- You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions
Usually, PayPal e-check will take 3-5 business days to be confirmed by PayPal.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
- Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment
- When you make payment for your order, you don’t need to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use
Your credit card information is not processed through or stored on our servers, and no information is ever released to a third party.
You can contact us via E-mail: [email protected]